Subscribe:

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Nuts and Sunshine


Our sweet Juliana is growing up. She can do quite a bit now. It is hard to get a pic of her because she is so fast. Always busy. She has six adorable teeth and I think very soon we will see another one or two. Haha who knows but she had been teething.

Juliana is such a go getter that she won't sleep much lately. But throughout the month of February she would get herself up and down into her swing to put herself to sleep. It was so cute! She loves to climb, stomp and talk on the phone. If you get a book she will pick out different animals and objects. She can also point out body features such as hair, eyes, noise, mouth, ears, belly button and feet. We recently bought her a potty chair and she has went in it about 5 times, although we are just acquainting her with it. Oh there is so much she can do.

On this particular day I found her quietly sitting in her baby bassinet. She was reading a book to herself. Of course when I got the camera she got up to examine the growth chart. She's always trying to figure everything out.




Throughout February she had many breathing treatments. Boy am I glad those are over. I hated given them to her.



Boy how life has changed. It is crazy and full of nutty moments, we are always on our toes trying to keep up and in the end I would not change a thing. She brightens our household everyday! 

No comments: