Subscribe:

Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas Is Coming To Town

I'm behind again! Juliana is now 10 months. She is growing faster and faster.







This sweet princess keeps us on our toes and makes our day brighter! Juliana LOVES to climb and get into everything that doesn't belong to her. She is a quick learner and figures everything out. But I guess she has always seemed like a problem solver to us. To see her in action (if you haven't) click here to see her in action from a previous post.

Although she is shy when around others she has been speaking/communicating more with us. For the longest time she would holler at us when we walked by. We thought she was saying "hey" but then we thought maybe we were hearing things. Others have been noticing it too. So now we know we weren't hearing things. She also says "mamma", "daddada" and the other night she said "bye" to Sadie and Joanne. Then Sadie said it back. It was so cute! We have also heard her say "hi", "wuv you", what sounds like "wait" and "puppy".

I had to work Thanksgiving. So we celebrated on Wednesday at my parents house with Thanksgiving Dinner. So nothing real special. But this past weekend was a GREAT weekend! Much was accomplished and relaxed. On Friday I worked early morning when I got back home in the afternoon I found the boys had went to the bathroom all over the house! They NEVER do this! So I cleaned and sanitized everything. Saturday we ran to Nauvoo first thing in the morning. We had to go to the bank and my mom's before going to pick up a cake for a friend at work. After we ran the cake up to Burlington we went to Quincy to visit Santa! It was so FUN!



Then I worked on a few crafts. One was a Thanksgiving Tree to scrapbook. I'd like to do something like that every year as a tradition for Juliana. We also got Juliana's monthly pictures (the abvoe pictures) and footprints done. Yay! I LOVE to see the changes each month but it makes me sad at the same time. She is getting sooo BIG.

On Sunday we decided we were going to put the tree up but first we went to get a few more things to decorate the outside with. We added candy canes, two trees and two deer to our one strand of lights out there. We will have to get a pic sometime. While Matt was putting them up Juliana got to watch out the window. It was so cute to watch her holler to daddy and daddy would play peek-a-boo back with her. Matt is a GREAT dad! She absolutely LOVES him to pieces! After Matt was done he watched Juliana while I ran downstairs to get the indoor Christmas stuff. I got the tree ready so that when she woke up from her nap we could decorate it. Bellena helped me.

Side note: Bellena is our elf we adopted her a couple weeks ago. She met up with us on our date night. So far she has been a good little elf no funny business in the house, just hanging out keeping an eye out for Santa. I'll have to take a picture sometime.

Anywho, when Juliana woke up we got the tree decorated and the garland up. It's a FUN time for me! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas!

No comments: