Subscribe:

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Halloween

Our cute princess turned into a little monster! On Thursday and Friday Juliana became a monster for several hours. Thursday was Nauvoo's trick or treat. So we hurried up to my parents house. Then we made a couple other stops to show off our cute pink monster. She was super tired by the time we visited with family and friends.


 

Friday I hurried home from work to take Juliana to a couple houses on our block. It was freezing! So I'm glad we were not out actually trick or treating. Then we ran to Warsaw to let everyone there see her before hurrying back for pizza and a movie.





This weekend we enjoyed hanging out together. Juliana was all over the place while Matt and I tried to clean/organize things. She has figured out that it is more fun to try and run from us. It is so cute because she isn't that fast yet. But Juliana gets so excited. I LOVE to see her smile!





No comments: