Subscribe:

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sickees

I can't seem to keep up with anything! Things have been like a circus around here. Last weekend Matt had not been feeling good. He had a fever and sore throat. On Sunday he woke up to discover white spots in his throat... he got strep throat. He went out to Carthage, where they gave him antibiotics. The next few days were spent recovering.

While he recovered I had a refresher course for my food handler's license. I struggled to sit through it because my bottom hurt so bad. I did go to the doctor a couple days later and they said it was an infection. So yay for me. Now I believe I have acquired strep. My throat has white pockets. I'm thrilled. Since being home from the hospital it has been one thing after another ...
  • Juliana not latching 
  • breast pump not adequately working (and me thinking it was my supply) 
  • other breastfeeding issues 
  • matt's car problems 
  • the strep 
  • my infection 
So with all that has happened and trying to get school work done while enjoying Juliana's first few months I'm way behind.

Thursday Juliana was one month old. I wanted to take some pictures on the exact day but this will have to do.











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

such adorable pictures!

Joan

KEN said...

Way cute! That lamb makes Juliana look so teeny tiny. I just want to kiss her sweet cheeks!

KEN said...

I always do that! That was me, Joanne. haha

Elsie Lawson said...

She is so adorable, and those are great pictures!