Life has been interesting around. Juliana and I are still working on the whole breastfeeding. She had a weak suck when she was born... which they said was probably because of her being vacuumed out. Matt ran around on his days off helping in whatever way he could. And then there is my class work. If I didn't have to worry about that I don't think I would stress as much...well maybe I would.
Lovely flowers from Grandma Trapp
A gorgeous surprise from those I work with at the Klein Center.
A cute giraffe from Keila and her mom.
Going Home Finally!
After we got home we had many friends and family stop by to see Juliana. Here is a cute picture of Maci holding.
All the excitement wore Ty out
Dr. Hagar with Juliana. I'm so glad she delivered her!
The AMAZING nurse, Mindi. She truly is the best! When we arrived she was the nurse who admitted me. She was so helpful and kind. Then it was time for shift change she said I'll see you and your little one later tonight. Well when she got back I still had not had her and so she was able to help deliver Juliana. And once again she was so kind and helpful. I was glad to have her back helping me through labor.




No comments:
Post a Comment