Life has been very busy with finals. I'm so glad classes are almost done for the semester. Last weekend I finished up a couple of case studies that were due. They were both huge assignments and took so much time, which took time away from studying for my exams this week. But so far I think I've done well on them. Yesterday morning I had to take one exam. Then today I had another. I had about two nights and less than a day to learn approximately 100 words and their definitions. I got a 96%. So that's not too bad for the little bit of time I had to study for it. I have another test and a few more assignments to finish. After this weekend I will be celebrating with a run and some much needed exercise as well as cleaning and organizing, hanging out with Matt and the boys, finishing up some home and craft projects... all things I love to do! Oh and I will finally get to read my books that I ordered. So excited!
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment