However, the car ride home from work I thought I might be swept away. Shortly after going through Niota I could see the tree tops fiercely blowing in the winds. I decided to call my dad and see if any warnings were out. A few seconds into the phone call I really thought a tornado or something must be near because the wind was so strong, the hail was tinging off my car and I could not see the road in front of me. I was afraid to stop because I knew if I could not see then surely anybody behind me wouldn't see me and I couldn't pull off because I didn't know where the side of the road was. Through prayer I made it through... I could see the road again. It was a great feeling. I'm glad that it was not a tornado I can't imagine the people in Oklahoma. I hope they are able to have the strength to continue through the devastation.
Here is one story of hope and an answer to one woman's prayer.
After I got home I was a nervous wreck about the ride home. The weather went from crazy clouds and darkness to bright and sunny, then clouds started rolling back in and it got really dark once again. Matt got some pictures and a video.
I'll have to post the video later. It won't let me do it.




No comments:
Post a Comment