
It's so hard for me to just relax. Why do I put so much pressure on myself to do everything and do it perfectly? And why do I feel like I have to rush everywhere and jam pack by day with activities? It really is annoying. I can't sit still for one minute.
Today I've watched a lecture, took some notes, read some class presentations, worked and I still don't feel like that is enough. Oh and I can't forget cleaning the house. Then after supper I'll be exercising and doing some more homework. Is that enough? Should I be doing more? Part of me says that is good... but other part says there is more I should be doing.
I think I am turning into my parents... which is not a bad thing. But they seem to never take a break. I don't want to be that busy. Ugh




No comments:
Post a Comment