Subscribe:

Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Little Bit of Everything

Its been months since I blogged. So there is lots of catching up to do. In March there were a couple of birthdays to celebrate... both Dick and Matt had birthdays. I didn't get many pictures but I did get a chance to take pictures of their cakes.



This summer has seemed to fly by for us. Matt has been working on yard projects. He has done a GREAT job. As for me I've kept busy with work at the condo's and my class.


Also this summer a friend from highschool got married. I was asked to be a bridesmaid so my parents, Pam (another bridesmaid) and I headed to Maine, where she is currently living. On the way we stopped at Niagara Falls. After seeing Niagara my parents took us out to eat at the Hard Rock Cafe.



Then the next morning my parents dropped us off at the airport in Buffalo, New York, so we could have a little time to hang out with Brandy and be there for the rehearsal. It was great getting to see her. The only pictures I got while we were in Maine are the two pics below of Pam and I waiting for Brandy to pick us up from the airport.


On the way back we took some detours to explore various sites.
















In June there was a storm that rolled through knocking down many trees and powerlines. We were without power for about 24 hours.







One of Matt's big outdoor projects was to build a shed. With some help from Dick, Robert, Adam and Ryan it is almost complete. It looks awesome!


















We also got more gravel for the driveway. Grandma and Tristan arrived just in time to help Matt with this project. Tristan loved moving the gravel so much that when grandma got ready to leave he decided he did not want to go because he really wanted to stay and help.


There was a couple more birthdays... Robert and Will. I missed Robert's party due to work. Sad for me.

Here is Will's cake that Joanne made for him. He LOVED it!


And the BEST part of the summer is... Matt and I are engaged. We will be getting married at Niagara Falls on the Canada side. So there is lots of preparing to do... making sure everyone gets their passports and what not. It is going to be soo much fun!!! We are excited!


The post would not be complete with some pictures of Ty and Teddy.


No comments: