Saturday, December 13, 2008
Finally!
With finals over I finally have the chance to update. In September, Matt and I didn't do to much. I was just getting started with classes and Matt was starting his new job. However, we did go to the Septemberfest in Warsaw. There was not a whole lot there. It was pretty boring. Oh well! They had a tiny car show that consisted of about 5-7 cars. LOL. Out of the few cars at the show there was only about 2 or 3 that would be considered decent to put in a car. The others were pure junk.


No wonder we couldn't find a parking place. The were all taken by beautiful little cars like this one!
The month of October was a busy month! Matt's sister and niece moved back! Then shortly after that it was time for Halloween. Here we all are hanging out Halloween night.


We also got the chance to go up to the pumpkin walk in Nauvoo. It was great! I loved seeing the pumpkins all lite up.







On a few days the last couple months I have had the opportunity to babysit. One of those days I got the chance to go with Tristan to his riding lessons. It was really cool to see him up on that horse.
Another day a babysitting I got to see how strong Will is! He is super strong...watch out!
And of course majority of the time when I babysit I get to hang out with Asher. He is just so darn cute!
Sorry this picture needs to be rotated. But anywho, there were tons of birthdays throughout the last couple months. This birthday cake was for my beautiful mother.
Just a random picture of when robert came to watch General Conference with me. Obviously he is not watching much. LOL.
Last month I got to do some adventuring. One day Kayla (Matt's Sister), Cloey (his niece) and I went looking for geodes. No luck! But it was fun to climb down by the creek!


Matt decided to make some supper on the grill. However, he didn't realize just how long it had been since he had dumped the grease tray. The food was extra crispy.
Another birthday! Happy Birthday Cloey!
And I too had a birthday! It was so lovely. I got everything I asked for. My mom made beautiful little princess cakes. They were so darn cute! I didn't even want to eat them.
Another another adventure with Cloey. We went to a few places in Nauvoo.

Cloey also found a new friend at grandma's house. She just loves this cat! If she could only take it home!
These are a few random shots of different sunsets taken on the days Cloey and I went out for little adventures.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I agree. Asher is ADORABLE! He was walking out of church all by himself the other day so I called his name and he came running to me. Then we went to find Jeremy. He is SO cute!!!
Post a Comment