We normally don't get to do much especially since I am back in school. However we were able to attend Tristan's baptism and the Boyer Reception. Both of which were super fun!
That same weekend Matt and I got the chance to be in the Grape Festival Parade for Woot PC (Colista and Jeremy's computer business). It was alot of fun despite the long walk in the super hot weather, which about killed us all... lol.
Also last weekend Matt went golfing with Ryan and Angela. I wanted to go but had homework to do. The solution ride along while doing my homework. Yep ... that is just what I did. What fun..I know. Homework is my life it goes everywhere with me. lol.




2 comments:
I want copies of the pics from the baptism and reception...I didn't get hardly any!
that reception looks really well done! who did the catering? that cake is so prettY!
Post a Comment