November 5, 2015 Baby Bump
Our cutie who also has to get some pictures taken. Isn't she adorable?
On November 11th, Matt and I went to our third ultrasound. The third ultrasound was scheduled to check the femurs of the baby. At the second appointment they had measured small (4%). But everything was measuring really good! There was quite a bit of difference. This time they measured 28% (I believe). Anyways, they said no worries. That was a relief!
28 weeks with Baby #2
Time seems to fly by and I don't always get baby bump pictures like I did with Juliana. And there may be some hiding in another file. I'll have to check...But for now here is me and baby.
33 weeks and getting closer!
Last week December 9th, I had another appointment. Baby's heartbeat is usually always at 156 or 157. There may have been one time when the heartbeat was at 153. This time baby's heartbeat was at 150. Other than that I measure right where I need to be, although I feel a little larger this time.




No comments:
Post a Comment