Subscribe:

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Little Bit of Everything

So much to write about! I've started to write several times. But this adorable human being comes up and distracts me every time. I don't even know what all needs to be said. So I apologize if I repeat myself.

Juliana is growing, growing, growing. She loves to play with Ty, chat with Teddy, tend to her baby dolls, dance and read as well as help us with whatever she can. One ritual for is to feed Ty and she loves to help me make pancakes. She says tons of things, has amazing upper body strength and has been pooping in the potty really well for us. We have no problem getting her to go.

Here she is at 20 months.



Baby #2 is been moving around harder. I've noticed movement since about 13 weeks. But with the growth comes harder kicks and jabs. Super cute. I try to get belly pictures like I did with Juliana. But it is not as often, I was able to do hers once a week. Juliana likes to join in on the pictures too. So cute!



Ty even likes to get in on the pictures! I love it!

Weeks 13, 20 and 25


Ultrasound of Baby #2, we even got some 3D pictures.





I had a visit yesterday with the doctor. Juliana came in with me. So obviously she is too young to know but she did get to hear the little ones heartbeat. It was 156, that is the usual beat for this one. Stays pretty consistent. I measured at 25. I've gained quite a bit in the last couple months ....like 10 pounds... errr. We have another appointment in three weeks for my glucose test plus another ultrasound. They want to remeasure the femurs.


Other than that we have just been keeping yourselves busy. Matt got Juliana's room painted and has also been working on putting details together for a garage. I still need to get a picture of that.

 I became an Usborne consultant in September and love it!

 
 

No comments: