Nothing much has been going on. There are many projects I would like to accomplish but I am still looking for our money tree. I have a couple of the closets that need to have some shelves added to them, the bathroom is still waiting to be completely painted, there are other rooms that are naked and would love to be painted and then there is the laundry room that needs some cabinets. That is just some of the projects for inside. Oh well in time. For now I am going to continue to enjoy Juliana's presence. She makes us so happy. Her smile is beautiful and her laugh is the cutest little thing you will ever see.
Thursday, June 12, 2014
Life and Family
One of my favorite aunts has always been Colista. She would watch us when we were little once in awhile and I always loked forward to it. I looked up to her. Who wouldn't? Colista is so creative and fun. She is somebody who is all around awesome. She was cool, easy to talk. I loved getting to do stuff with her and still do. The last couple of weeks Colista and I got to hang out while we tried to get pictures.. well she took the pics I just tried to help pose the girls and brought props I had gathered. Here are a few shots she got.
Nothing much has been going on. There are many projects I would like to accomplish but I am still looking for our money tree. I have a couple of the closets that need to have some shelves added to them, the bathroom is still waiting to be completely painted, there are other rooms that are naked and would love to be painted and then there is the laundry room that needs some cabinets. That is just some of the projects for inside. Oh well in time. For now I am going to continue to enjoy Juliana's presence. She makes us so happy. Her smile is beautiful and her laugh is the cutest little thing you will ever see.
Nothing much has been going on. There are many projects I would like to accomplish but I am still looking for our money tree. I have a couple of the closets that need to have some shelves added to them, the bathroom is still waiting to be completely painted, there are other rooms that are naked and would love to be painted and then there is the laundry room that needs some cabinets. That is just some of the projects for inside. Oh well in time. For now I am going to continue to enjoy Juliana's presence. She makes us so happy. Her smile is beautiful and her laugh is the cutest little thing you will ever see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Wow, what a sweet compliment! You were always more like a sister than a niece for me! And I certainly shared more with you than any of my actual siblings! lol! I haven't been on your blog lately, my bad. You didn't used to update that often though. lol! There is more going on once you have kids to blog about though, huh?!?! :)
Post a Comment