Subscribe:

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Growing

It's been awhile since I got the chance to sit down and blog.

Juliana continues to grow. She makes the cutest little faces. She smiles all the time and loves to stretch out her tiny arms. Everything about her is so cute and dainty. We just love watching her grow... even though I wish she would stay itty bitty for forever.

 Two months old and growing!




Ty also seems to enjoy her. He constantly checks her out.  




 I have about three modules left in my classes before final projects and tests are due! Yay for me. Then I just have to figure out my internship, which will be more complicated than some think. But while I am figuring that out I am going to take the DTR (dietetic technician, registered) and the CDM (certified dietary manager) exams. I can't wait to be done with classes!

In other news Juliana and I have tackled the breastfeeding issues. There is no shortage of milk here. The only problem is the production of strawberry milk that sometimes occurs once in a while.


No comments: