Much has been accomplished today! Yay! Now if I can only finish the rest of my list. ...I'm so tired. Last night Matt fixed my tail lights on my car, then we washed the cushions on our couch and added more stuffing. They feel a lot better. While I waited on them to wash I cleaned our shower and tub.
This morning I continued to cross things off my list. First, we took the boys to get groomed before Matt had to work. Then I hurried back to get more cleaning done. I managed to get majority of the laundry done, our and Teddy's bedding washed, Teddy's toys washed and his crate washed. On top of that I got the screen door windows washed and mirrors washed, guest bathtub washed out (our shower and tub was done last night) and I got a lot of the kitchen picked up. Oh and I vacuumed.
I also was able to run to Walmart, Hy-Vee and Nauvoo.
But now I still have several lectures to watch and a quiz to do. I don't want to do any of it.
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment