I never really finished up my twelve days of Christmas and here is February. So I thought I would post a quick review of what took place.
Day one Matt received kisses (which the dog ate out of his stocking...foil and all), and a note on the mirror that read "Love Your Kisses". Underneath the tree, which he add to wait to open, was some new pillowcases that read "Always Kiss Me Goodnight" with our names on them.
On the next day he got energizer batteries along with a note that stated "You Keep Me Going".
The third day's theme was "You Are My World". I'm having trouble remember everything that was done for this day. All that sticks out is this.
As for the fourth day we danced to a song we both really like called "You Light Me Up" and he got a mini flash/laser light. Click here to listen to the song.
Day five he received some lovebug magnets and homemade lovebug that read "My heart flutters for you".
That should help bring us up to where I left off ...the sixth day of Christmas. For this day Matt received a bag of FaveRed Starbursts in his stocking and a note that red "You Are the Star In My Life".
The seventh day he got a message that read "You Sexy Thing".
On the eight day the theme was golf, which brought some golf tees and a note that said "You Know How to Hit It". He also got a shirt under the tree that read "Top 10 Best Golfers" with his name listed on the top 10.
For the ninth day he received a note that read "You Make Life Hot". For some reason I don't remember making the note. It was to go with his gift that was under the tree "LCD Thermometer Grill Fork with Light".
The tenth day was a blur... again I don't have a clue what I did and the worst part is I didn't have the tenth day listed down. I'll have to ask Matt... hopefully he remembers.
On the eleventh day, one of my favorites, Matt got pens in his stockings, a personalized calendar and "I Love You Book". There was suppose to be a note that stated "You Fulfill My Life" but I don't remember this either. Ugh.
And the last day he got a shop broom because he swept me off my feet. So there you have it, twelve days of Christmas on top of the other gifts that were under the tree.
Friday, February 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment