This year I decided to do something a little more special leading up to Christmas. Each day there will be gifts, notes, candy and surprises in the stockings. For the first day of the twelve days of Christmas Matt got some Hershey Kisses in his stocking, a gift under the tree and a cute little note written on the mirror that read "Love Your Kisses". I was going to let him open his gift but I decided he should wait for Christmas. I have this thing about having all the presents in front of the tree so I can get a picture of all the gifts before opening them. So tune in on Christmas to see what he gets under the tree.
Anyways, last night as we are in the living room I noticed Ty licking something. Matt got up to investigate what he was doing. Come to find out he had got Matt's stocking, had it inside out and ate all of Matt's chocolate foil and all. Not good. Luckily by morning he had got most of the foil up... we believe.
Friday, December 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment