Subscribe:

Thursday, February 3, 2011

What's Going On?

I'm finally getting caught up with my classes! Yay for me. I hate when I am behind in them. It makes things so stressful. I've been able to get caught up rather quickly due to the weather and being stuck inside the last couple days. Hopefully I am retaining some of what I've been speedily studying.

Anyways here are some pictures from January. The pictures go backwards from present through January.

Help Comes to Plow Our Drive...Yay!

All snowed in!



Matt not having much fun shoveling the snow.
A little path to the cars.





Poor Boys



Tuesday night ... Ty had to go potty.

Me having a lazy night trying to do homework but Ty wanted to sit with me.
Where is Ty?
Teddy thinks he has to put his bowl in his bed. Silly boy.
A quick cake I made for Matt.
Matt had flowers delivered.
Teddy was hopping on three feet. So I looked at his paw and his pad was torn. There was a piece of it hanging. So another vet visit.
Lounging

Matt's mother passed away. We will miss having her around.
Here are some beautiful plants and flowers from the funeral that we got to take home.




Ty can actually be found sleeping like this throughout the day.

Teddy took our boots with him to bed.
Taking the boys out




No comments: