Teddy and Ty have been a little frustrating lately. We are all still getting use to the change! Friday was a good day though. I found Ty on the couch resting and Teddy curled up on his bed resting. If he doesn't relax when he is outside the carrier we have to put him in becuase he is not suppose to get excited.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Oops!
Oops... I went to make a new post and realized I didn't ever post this one...lol.
Teddy and Ty have been a little frustrating lately. We are all still getting use to the change! Friday was a good day though. I found Ty on the couch resting and Teddy curled up on his bed resting. If he doesn't relax when he is outside the carrier we have to put him in becuase he is not suppose to get excited.


Teddy and Ty have been a little frustrating lately. We are all still getting use to the change! Friday was a good day though. I found Ty on the couch resting and Teddy curled up on his bed resting. If he doesn't relax when he is outside the carrier we have to put him in becuase he is not suppose to get excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment