This fall Matt and I purchased some land in Hamilton, Illinois. Soon there will be a home on this land too! Woohoo!
We have also added an addition.... Ty, our cockapoo. He is a very loving little guy and learns rather quickly.
Other than taking care of Ty and putting together house plans Matt is busy with work, calling various people regarding the building of the house and playing WOW (world of warcraft) for both his character and mine. I've been busy babysitting, reading various things, working on my school portfolio projects and playing WOW - when time permits me, which is why Matt helps keep my character up to date. I also try to squeeze some time in for a workout or two. Lately I've really loved doing Zumba.




2 comments:
Ty is such a cutie. Thanks for stopping by so Landon and I could meet him. He's so fun. Nice looking land you've got too. Can't wait to see it with a house!
What a crazy dog. How did you capture so many great pictures of him?
Post a Comment